Saturday 1 June 2013

Sana hadanomy collagen skincare range ♡

This is a little review about the milk, lotion and wash from the Sana Hadanomy Collagen skincare range!

I bought these products from Pretty&Cute, and I must say, they really impressed me with this order! I made my order on 11th May and the it was shipped on 14th May by International Priority mail (10-15 business days). The shipping  was $26.11 - which is quite expensive, however bear in mind that these are quite heavy products. I received my package on 27th May. From past experiences with this company, they usually send a free sample of your choice, plus one or two bow-shaped hair fringes. This time, instead of the fringes, I received this super-generous sample of Jealousness rose cleanser! I love it so much! It smells like the Cath Kidston bath set I wrote about in this post. It also matches with the Hadanomy range, cute!


Here's a little description from the Pretty&Cute website about the Sana Hadanomy Collagen range:

"Sana Hadanomy Collagen [Range] has a moisture retention formula and micro collagen to make your skin look and feel smooth. Contains Hyluronic Acid, which plays an important role in our skin's ability to stay youthful. As we get older, our skin will start to lose the ability to keep hydrated and hold on to moisture. This creates wrinkles and sagginess. While collagen firms skin, it's not effective without Hyaluronic Acid. Honey extracts binds moisture to the skin and helps it stay hydrated. So it not only smoothes dry, rough, wrinkled skin, but honey also makes skin supple and plumps up wrinkles. Acerola extract has an antioxidant action that helps to protect against free radical damage that can accelerate skin aging. Evens skin tone and brighten skin and boosts production of collagen and elastin. Also, helps increase skin’s ability to retain moisture."

The first thing I'd like to say about this range is that the packaging is so, so cute! I love the pink and white theme going on and the lace heart print. Also this range smells really delicious like lychees!! I think it's great that this range serves a multitude of different purposes - anti-aging, brightening, firming, smoothing and hydrating - whilst cleansing the skin at the same time. Saves a lot of time in my skincare regime and money from having to buy lots of different products! Each of these products contains 1000mg of micro collagen which helps to slow down the ageing process by preventing wrinkles and maintaining elasticity of the skin.
image
Sana Hadanomy Collagen Milk ~ $17.99 ♡
I can really feel the moisture in this milk the moment I apply it on my face! It forms a hydrating layer over my skin that feels really soothing to massage in. I have oily/combination skin and although this milk feels quite rich at first, it absorbs within a few minutes, leaving my skin feeling toned, firm and hydrated. You also need hardly any product at all to cover the face and neck.

image
Sana Hadanomy Collagen Lotion (300ml) ~ $17.99 ♡
This lotion actually has the purpose of a toner. It is a jelly-like substance that firms and cleanses the skin. I also use it around my eyes and it doesn't irritate or sting at all. It freshens the skin and doesn't feel greasy or oily. I'd recommend using this product after a cleanser and eye make-up remover to remove any left over residues and impurities.

image
Sana Hadanomy Collagen Wash ~ $14.99 ♡
I absolutely love this face wash!! It comes out as a foam that cleanses thoroughly and feels super-fresh and relaxing. It feels really smooth on the skin and I always just want to apply more and more! It can even clean off eye make-up residues with one quick swipe. Every time I use this my skin looks noticeably brighter and lighter, so I recommend this one for girlies who like to have lighter skin.

image
I really do recommend this range, although I cannot comment on the anti-ageing properties as of yet, I can tell you it really does firm, tone and brighten! I look forward to using these products in my skincare routine because they are a treat to use!
image
Thanks for reading!

ami ♡



10 comments:

  1. Aaws, these are way too cute!! ♥ ♥
    Cuteness should be everywhere. ^__^

    Should really try the collagen products, starting to notice some aging tingies. :P

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I think so too! Having cute stuff makes everything more fun! I believe it's best to start preventative measures with anti-ageing products even if you haven't got any wrinkles yet. :)

      Delete
  2. I have the milk and cream from this line and like them both a lot! The cream is just amazing though, it's so light and absorbs quickly but leaves my skin supple and firm and bright! And yea, the packaging is just so adorable C: Great reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'd like to try the cream and face masks! Do you think the cream or milk is better or the same? Thank you! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging of this line, but i can't handle the stickyness :/ next time look for it at sasa.com, they have better prices, and they provide every week a 30 dolars + free shipping promotion :) I loved you blog, super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't think it's sticky at all! Just goes to show how products can differ for every individual. :) Thank you for the info! I have never ordered from Sasa before; I'll give them a try! Thank you! :)<3

      Delete
  4. Hi I just wanted to know is the milk a moisturizer or smthing? Cos ik that creams are usually meant to be used at night as they are heavier haha I like the lotion its really nice (actually I've been using the lotion as a moisturizer rather than a toner, for toner I use rose water and witch hazel )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tasmia! This milk is light enough to use in the morning before make-up application. I agree creams a lot heavier and i use them in the night! i guess asian skincare can be very multi-tasking! Thanks for the comment c:

      Delete
  5. The cream is just amazing, it's so light and <3 to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In human routine life they have faced small juries in sometimes it gets bigger. So this blog is totally telling about ulcer, sore and wound. It very useful to all and all of them keep safe trough this blog thank you.

    ReplyDelete