Thursday 30 May 2013

Asos spring florals ♡


Hello dolls! Recently the weather in the UK has been awfully rainy and grey even though its nearly summertime! :{ I decided to buy some cute floral items from ASOS to help cheer me up a little bit which I'll be sharing in this post! 


I really love this rose print from Cath Kidston! This is a great quality water-proof wash bag that can carry quite a lot for its size. Check out what I stored in this bag for a preview of a review I will be doing soon! Can you guess what it is? :B



I just had to buy these to go with my new bag! Isn't it the cutest bath set you've ever seen? These were a little bit smaller than I was expecting, but I'm still happy with the size. The shower gel smells gorgeous and is a dream to use, but the rose scent doesn't stay on your skin, so top up with the body cream! I think these would make a great gift for a gal who loves floral or shabby-chic!



Pink AND floral all in one?! When I set my eyes on this on the ASOS website, I just knew I had to have it! I don't usually use backpacks but it'll be useful to carry stuff to university or work. Admittedly, it does look better on the website's stock photos than in real-life because it's quite unstructured, but I think it's still adorable. It also has a feature on the top of the bag where you can put headphone wires through! Handy, huh?



I really love the look of this playsuit and the print is lovely. Also, the quality of the material is great for it's price. It has cut-out details and buttons up at the front with a self-tie detail at the waist. As much as I love this, I have to return it because the UK Size 8 swamps me, being the short-cookie that I am. ;___; I'd really recommend this for taller girls, though!



What do you think of these purchases? Are you getting into florals this spring/summer? I'd love to know! n__n
Lots of floral love,

ami ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment