Thursday 20 June 2013

Jealousness waterproof eyeliner liquid ~ BK-II ♡

 
Hello! Black eyeliner is definitely one of my make-up staples so when I came across this pretty one at such a good price, I had to give it a try. The Jealousness Waterproof Eyeliner Liquid (6ml) comes in four different options:
♡ Beginner Black (BK-I)
♡ Professional Black (BK-II)
♡ Beginner Diamond Black (BKS-I)
♡ Professional Diamond Black (BKS-II)

"Jealousness Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner has two brush types, one for beginners and one for professionals. The Beginner cotton-type brush helps new eyeliner users to master drawing even lines without mistakes. The Professional brush type is thinner and requires more precision but also allows for better detail work. The liquid eyeliner itself is very pigmented, waterproof, oil-proof, smudge-proof, and long-lasting. Colors include black and sparkling black."

I was really torn between buying the beginner version or the professional version. This is because I wouldn't really call myself a professional in drawing eye lines, but I greatly prefer using brushes over felt-tip type eyeliners. In the end I decided to go for the professional version and I think it was a good decision. The brush is not as thin as I thought it'd be but still creates very precise lines. 

There is a good amount of product in the bottle and on the brush. I agree that the colour is super-pigmented and I only really need one swipe to achieve the perfect black colour, although this makes it hard to correct any mistakes. Sometimes the brush can get a little dry but nothing that can't be fixed with a little shake of the bottle. The eyeliner lasts all day without any smudging if I don't rub my eyes, and stays put even in those hot, summery days. I've also had no problems in the rain, but it easily comes off if you rub water on it (see pics below).
image
Where to buy ♡
Pretty&Cute ~ $9.99
EyeCandy's ~ $14.99
KKCentreHk ~ $14.04
image
Summary
What I liked ♡
Good price
Good amount of product
Very pigmented
Creates precise lines
Easy to use
Stays put all day long
Oil-proof
Smudge-proof
Waterproof?

What I didn't like ♡
Can be difficult to correct mistakes
Sometimes dries out a little
image
Super-awesome black pigmentation
 After splashing water on my arm. Not bad!
 Then swiping it with a tissue. Booo!
Overall, super-love this eyeliner!
image
image
Lots of love,

ami ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment