Monday 10 June 2013

YesStyle haul ♡

Today's post will be about my purchases from the online shopping service YesStyle. This company distributes a huge range of products from brands all over East Asia, from fashion items, make-up and skincare to lifestyle. Although they tend to mark-up prices by a lot, their customer service, product selection and ease of purchasing (for a shopping service) are first-class.

I first placed my order on the 20th April, and then added some more items a few days later. However, this did not lengthen the waiting time and my order was shipped out to me on the 3rd May by DHL. Be aware that shipping times vary according to the availability of the items. I received free express delivery for ordering over $150 worth of items.
This is super-cute and practical at the same time! It ships flat-packed and contains instructions to build it yourself! It's a little bit time-consuming but it's quite simple once you get the hang of it and satisfying to make. The print is just gorgeous!
Just had to get my deco fix with this little travel cutie! This case comes with a protective, sealed wrapping for hygiene which I thought was great! The deco pieces are stuck on really well and has stayed put to date. This set also comes with lens handling tools which fits into the outer case, great for on-the-go. The only negative part is that the lens case is a little shallow to what I'm used to, so must be extra-careful!
I absolutely love the Dolly Wink nail polish packaging! So cute and dainty. It's really easy to paint on and dries fast and smooth. The bottle is small for what you pay for though.
This watch is so detailed and unique! It has a flowery background surrounded by lace details and cute little 3-D birds adorn the front. The bezel is encrusted with rhinestones and the strap has a simple gold flower print. The strap is a little stiff but I think it'll break in after wearing it a few times. The back is made of stainless steel and is water-resistant. Unfortunately I had to send this back for an exchange because the hands were misaligned and I couldn't set the time properly. The return watch is still being processed but I took awhile to send it back. Their communication is quick and professional and I will always get a reply on the same or next day. I am currently waiting for my account to be credited for the postage I paid to return the watch.
These pouches are the perfect sizes for carrying anything from make-up, skincare or stationery. They have a little pocket inside for loose bits.
This cropped camisole is really versatile and looks cute peeking out from under tops and dresses or used to cover up under sheer clothing. It can also be worn on its own (it's solid at the front with a sheer back) with a skirt and is super-comfy for a hot summery day.
I love the bow accent on this belt! It has a simple design that goes with many different outfits and can be worn around the waist or hip with or without belt loops. It is also super-sturdy.
Really love the broderie sleeves on this one. I like wearing this on casual days as it's comfy and well-fitting. I might get this in the all-white version in the future.
I was looking for a baby pink skirt when I came across this one on the site, however if you compare my pictures with the pictures on the site they are completely different shades. :{ Also it is too big for my waist unless I tighten up the belt to the point it distorts the shape. This is a good quality skirt with a lovely shape though so I would like to sell it.
I've been wanting these eyelashes for ages but always put off buying them because they are quite expensive. In my opinion they are the most unique eyelashes in the Dolly Wink eyelash range. In the packaging they look as cute as they do in the pictures, but a little more dramatic on the eye. As much as I adore these, the fact that they come as individual pieces make them difficult to handle and time-consuming to put on. I use tweezers to place them under the eye but often end up dropping them on the floor and wasting time trying to find the lost piece. They are also harder to store than strip lashes. I would only recommend these for girls very experienced with false eyelashes. On another note, I really like the Dolly Wink eyelash glue because you can stick them on right away instead of waiting for them to become tacky.
Thank you for reading!

ami ♡



6 comments:

  1. Omg this post and your entire blog is so incredibly cute, I'm simultaneously in love and super envious!! I'm probably going to invest in a couple of those cute organization boxes~ So sososo cute omg fdijso;dijf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Laura! Your blog is so awesome too! Do you have any tips on how to get more followers/viewers? They are really cute aren't they n__n YesStyle also stock a blue-pink version which is just a lovely - it was a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is SO cute, my goodness. You're super cute too, Miss Ami!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leah! You're too kind. n__n 'Miss Ami' sounds cute too mehehehe

      Delete
  4. Cutest haul ever! I dream of things so pretty and frilly! :)

    ReplyDelete