Tuesday 4 June 2013

Circle lens review: Geo princess mimi apple green ♡

Today I will be reviewing the very popular Geo Princess Mimi lenses in Apple Green. This was my first time trying out green circle lenses!

These are from PinkyParadise, which is generally my go-to place for purchasing circle lenses. They sell a huge variety of lenses, most offered at a range of prescriptions, as well as accessories, make-up and face masks. Their shipping and communication is always fast and reliable. They also have an on-going promotion where you receive a free contact lens case with every pair of lenses you order, which is super-convenient. Please remember to be hygienic when handling your lenses and take care of your eyes, as they are so precious.
image
Statistics ♡

Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi series)
Diameter: 15.00mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal
image

Please excuse what is probably my boyfriend's sockies on the floor. ;___;
image
Design ♡
The colour of these lenses are a gorgeous shade of green suitable for darker eyes because they show up well but blend in nicely with my eye colour at the same time. I really like the overall design of these and the black limbal ring. They look pretty with dramatic make-up, but can look OTT with a bare face.

Comfort ♡
Geo lenses have always been super-comfy for me and these are no exception. I could wear these all day without discomfort.

Enlargement 
Very prominent enlargement at 15.00mm. Looks good but a little freakish if you open your eyes wide.

My Thoughts 
I absolutely love the design and they're super-comfy too! I would definitely recommend these for people with darker eyes or those looking for eye enlargement.

You can buy these here from PinkyParadise.
image

Lots of love,

ami ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment