Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lioele auto eyebrow ♡

Hi lovely ladies! So this review will be about a very popular product by Lioele called the Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow. My eyebrows are naturally black but I decided to go for #1 Natural Brown, the lightest colour, to help brighten up my face. This type of crayon is great to use with these eyebrow razors.
"This is one of the most popular products of Lioele by far. The Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow is unique because of its slanted applicator tip, making it simple for you to glide onto the eyebrows according to the natural movement of your hand/wrist. The delicate colors look natural and are not overpowering which can make your eyebrows look unnatural. Although the shades soft, the formula is strong and will not break or smudge easily. On the opposite side of the eyebrow color, a spooly is included to perfectly groom your brows after application. Take a look at this top-seller, you won't regret it."
The first thing I noticed about this eyebrow filler is the packaging is a really nice quality and I like that it has a spooly included. It is sturdy but the bristles are soft and helps to control hairs and even out the colour after application. The formula is creamy and does not break off easily and you can choose to apply the colour lightly or with more pressure for a striking appearance. Sometimes I felt it was a little difficult to apply because sometimes the colour would come out darker in some areas of my eyebrow than others which I then had to fix. Also, the colour may smudge a little on the ends of the brow after wearing it awhile. The colour itself is a pretty ashy brown with no red tones. I think the product is good but I probably won't use it for day-to-day application.
Where to buy ♡
Pretty&Cute  ~ $13.98
Amazon ~ $6.95
Lioele Texas ~ $13.98
Summary
What I liked ♡
Good quality packaging
Spooly has soft bristles
Creamy formula
Create soft or strong look with pressure control
Lovely ashy brown colour

What I didn't like ♡
Sometimes uneven
May smudge after awhile
Lots of love,

ami ♡

2 comments:

  1. I have this one in Dark Brown and also like it. You look so gorgeous in all your pics, I'm jealous @_@ I do have to agree that it can be a bit uneven sometimes, especially when first using it after it's been capped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much Laura!!! :BB Taking photos of myself is actually my least favourite part of making blog posts >w< Agreed! My favourite eyebrow filler is Kanebo Media because it comes out even every time :D

    ReplyDelete