Monday 17 June 2013

Lioele secret pore rich balm ♡

Hello my lovely readers! Today I'll be reviewing the Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm 20ml, which I bought from Pretty&Cute after caving in to their deal of the week! I'm really impressed with this one and now use this as my regular primer.

"Pressed balm primer with great coverage of enlarged pore, lines, or skin imperfections. Specialized in sebum control. Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm is a smooth photo finish primer. It helps minimize pores and fine lines allowing skin to become soft and smooth for an improved foundation/bb cream application. The balm contains new technology to diffuse light by mattifying the face to reduce shine, so foundation/bb cream application can be easier to apply and last even longer. It is made of various ingredients that can increase skin elasticity for a firmer and more youthful appearance." 
image
I use this primer everyday after basic skincare and right before applying my BB Cream and concealer. Although there isn't a lot of product, you only need a tiny amount to cover the whole face with a translucent finish. It has a soft and creamy texture that doesn't feel sticky at all. It also has a light scent that reminds me of babies. xD Immediately upon applying this balm I notice a difference in that my face becomes very matte for most of the day and the appearance of pores is improved like an airbrushed effect. It makes my skin feel super-smooth - it really does help with BB cream/foundation application. Sometimes I like to use this on make-up free days or part of my nighttime skincare routine because I like the matte effect so much, and using a primer helps to lock in the effects of skincare products.
image
Where to buy ♡
Pretty&Cute ~ $27.90
Amazon ~ $18.99
Keauty Store ~ $27.90
image
Summary
What I liked ♡
Can be used before or after make-application
Only require a tiny amount to cover face
Silky, smooth, non-sticky texture
Smells fresh
Mattifying
Improves appearance of pores, fine lines etc.
Improves BB cream/foundation application
Cute packaging

What I didn't like ♡
Bulky packaging for the amount of product
Little bit expensive
image

image
I hope this review was helpful!

ami ♡
   











2 comments:

  1. woow this looks like a great product. I think I might try it!(=^・^=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it. I use it everyday now! :)

      Delete