Saturday 29 June 2013

Stay cute at tokyo hardcore: Kitten crew tank ♡

stay-cute.com
Hi lovely ladies! I recently ordered this super-awesome Stay Cute Kitten Crew Tank in Small and I'd like to share this review with you all! You can find the tank here.


image
Postage + packaging ♡ 
I ordered the tank on the 12th June and it was dispatched the next day to the UK. I received it on the 20th June which I was really pleased with. :D It was wrapped in plastic and purple tissue paper and plastic outer packaging. Inside, it came with a cute business card and sticker with the Stay Cute logo on it.

Price ♡ 
The tank costs $26 + $12 shipping, so $38 altogether which is not bad at all considering it is an independent business and the shipping was fast.

Quality + design ♡ 
The quality of the tank is very good and it stretches a bit. The words are printed on clearly but look cracked when it's stretched. It goes back to normal after though. If you look carefully in the stock photos you can see the words "STAY CUTE" around the heart - it stands out more in real life. Other than that, the tank looks the same as the stock photos.

Sizing ♡ 
I think these tanks run pretty small. I'm a petite UK size 8 and ordered a Small and it's a little tight in both the chest and waist area. I was thinking about exchanging it for a Medium but that would mean I'd have to pay more money so I decided to keep it and hope I'd lose a little weight. :B I wore it yesterday and it looked pretty tucked inside a denim A-line skirt.

Overall ♡ 
I think this tank is super-cute and definitely worth the money I paid for it, but be careful about the sizing and consider buying a size up especially if you have a larger chest.
image

image

Thank you for reading!

ami ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment