Sunday 1 September 2013

My beauty diary: Hello kitty strawberry milk mask (pink) ♡

My Beauty Diary: Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk Mask
Hello kittens! This Hello Kitty x My Beauty Diary collaboration is just perfect, isn't it? :3 These masks come in Honey Strawberry (yellow) + Strawberry Milk (pink). I decided to go for the Strawberry Milk masks for its whitening properties! I bought three individual masks but got all the same design (there are three different ones). :{ xD 
"This is a limited edition mask that My Beauty Diary collaborate with Sanrio - Hello Kitty. Each box contains 3 different Hello Kitty designs. Suitable skin types: All Skin types, especially uneven + rough skin tone. Effects: whitening, smoothing."

This mask contains lots of moisture and smells of lovely strawberry yoghurt when you open the packet! It's a standard peel-off mask with a pretty good fit. I used this mask for about 30 minutes. This mask left my skin feeling very soft, brighter and had a slight whitening effect. The only thing I didn't like was that this mask kept peeling off at the edges while I was wearing it.
image
Where to buy ♡
PinkyParadise ~ $1.99 / piece
image
Summary ♡
What i liked ♡
Hello kitty design
Lots of moisture
Lovely smell
Good fit
Left skin feeling soft, brighter + whiter
What i didn't like ♡
Kept peeling off at edges
image
Have a lovely day!

ami ♡

4 comments:

  1. OMG it loooks sooo cutee! I gotta have it x.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right! n__n it's a really good mask :B

      Delete
  2. so pretty design !♥ I need to try this c:

    ReplyDelete