Friday 30 August 2013

Missha perfect cover bb cream ~ no. 23 (natural beige) ♡

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21 (Light Beige) was the first BB cream I'd ever tried out and I've always come back to that one ever since. Recently I decided to give the No. 23 (Natural Beige) colour (a shade darker) a try to see how they compare. 
"MISSHA M Perfect Cover B.B Cream offers a novel skincare concept with B.B cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.

This M Perfect Cover BB Cream makes your skin tone clean and natural by concealing blemishes with excellent skin coverage. It is a multi functional makeup cream with blocking UV rays, whitening and wrinkle care effects and simplifies makeup formalities. Its moisturized application with W/S texture makes sleek skin tone while supplying moisture and nutrition at the same time."
image
This BB cream has a lovely texture + great coverage - which, I guess, is why it's such a popular choice! It's great at covering blemishes and lasts all day long. It helps give a perfectly even skin tone - but be careful not to use so much that it ends up looking mask-like. It also blends in very well but you must buy the correct colour for your skin tone. As you can see in the last photo, Natural Beige is considerably darker than the Light Beige! This BB cream remains to be a favourite of mine and I'll wear both of these colours, depending on the season!
image
Where to buy ♡
Amazon ~ $10.80
eBay ~ $11.95
Sasa ~ $22.80
image
Summary
What i liked ♡
Great value for money
Satin finish
Lovely texture
Great coverage
Long-lasting
Blends well
Lots of colour choices
Great, hygienic packaging

What i didn't like ♡
Can look like a mask if too much product is used
image
image
image
Have a lovely day!

ami ♡

3 comments:

  1. Hi ami! Do you have your personal badge for this blog? I'm interested to place your badge(featured) on my blog
    . I like your ! Seriously! :3

    >.< ~<3

    http://www.farrah-midori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sweetie! i've just added a little badge thing above my profile photo! thank you so much! i can add your badge to my blog if you like, i don't have many followers yet but i'm working to improve my blog :B

      Delete
  2. I am new to bb cream..and to foundation. The first time i brought foundation was at mac nc25 ended up being my exact skin color which was great but I want to try something lighter... may I ask what foundation tone you use? I'm not sure which light beige or natural beige.. eek help

    ReplyDelete