Wednesday 18 September 2013

My beauty diary: Hello kitty honey strawberry mask (yellow) ♡

My Beauty Diary: Hello Kitty Strawberry Milk Mask

This is the honey strawberry (yellow) version of the My Beauty Diary x Hello Kitty collaboration! The packaging is so cute just adorable. I've already tried the strawberry (pink) version + you can see the review here! The pink version whitens + smoothes whereas the yellow version is focused on brightening + moisturising.

"This is a limited edition mask that My Beauty Diary collaborate with Sanrio - Hello Kitty. Each box contains 3 different Hello Kitty designs. Suitable skin types: All Skin types, especially uneven + rough skin tone. Effects: brightening, moisturising."

This mask is very similar to the pink strawberry version. The mask type is the same - it has a good fit as far as masks go! It also smelled super-lovely - maybe even nicer than the pink ones! I left this mask on for 35 minutes, although the recommended leave-on time is 20-30 minutes. It left my skin definitely brighter and the tone more even, while giving a more moisturising effect than that of the pink version. I really recommend this mask for people who would like to brighten and moisturise, but not necessarily want to whiten the face!
Where to buy ♡
PinkyParadise ~ $1.99 / piece
Summary ♡
What i liked ♡
Hello kitty design
Super-moisturising!
Smells great
Good fit
Left skin feeling brighter
Helped even skin tone
What i didn't like ♡
Kept peeling off at edges


Stay cute, lovelies!

ami ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment