Saturday 21 September 2013

Etsy: Hellosullivan spiked bow wristbands ♡

Hello, lovely readers! I just wanted to show you these cute little wristbands I bought on Etsy from the lovely seller Hellosullivan. She sells a small range of homemade accessories, jewellery + gifts based in Liverpool, UK.

These wristbands are sold in pairs + cost £5.50 (so £2.75 each!) plus £2.00 shipping within the UK (or £3.50 everywhere else). They're made of 3/4" elastic in black or white, with a bow of your choice of colour and five spikes. You can also request a certain size as they are made to order.

I ordered these wristbands in all-black on Friday 13th September, requesting that they are made to 15cm wrist circumference. I also asked if they could be sent so i received them by Friday 20th September if it were possible. This is because i'm going to a concert today + they'd look great with an outfit i have planned! :3

The owner, Vanessa, replied two days later and she was so lovely! She double-checked what colours i wanted and that she'd send it first class the next day to make sure it came on time. I received the parcel on Thursday 19th September, so altogether they took six days to make, dispatch + ship! Amazing!

The wristbands are great quality, especially for the price, and really well-made. I like the fact they are made of stretch elastic instead of chains + clasps so they're easy to put on. She used a different style of bow + added little pearl beads which i wasn't expecting, but they are still very cute. :)

I recommend Hellosullivan - she's super-nice + i'm very happy with the product i received! You can visit her shop here. I'm thinking of buying her heart garters next! ♡
Have a lovely day!

ami ♡

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE have you got a picture of your outfit you wore? Was the gig good btw? I take it Conor liked it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do but its on my phone!! i'm going to start doing outfit posts soon i hope hehe! yeah it was really good conor loved it! :BB

      Delete
  2. I totally want to buy this from her http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/156335191/reversable-heart-garter?ref=shop_home_active so cute!!! and cheap!!

    ReplyDelete