Wednesday 11 September 2013

Garnier: Soft essentials range (pink rose) ♡

Garnier: Soft Essentials Range
Today I'd like to share with you guys one of my favourite Western skincare lines - Garnier Soft Essentials. I like to buy these products if I run out + can't wait for stuff to be shipped in from Asia. It has a very cute pink packaging that is quite rare to see for most brands in the UK, which I really love! 

These products are made for hydrating dry and sensitive skin, but I find that they work really well for my combination skin type too. They contain rose water / extract which is used to soothe + soften the skin. It also makes the cleansers smell lovely and floral. I can feel my skin becoming more hydrated and soft when I use these products, without the sticky or grease. The toner is my favourite because it leaves my face feeling refreshed, brighter and cleansed. The best thing about these is that they leave my t-zone looking matte! I really do recommend giving these a try! :B

Hugs + kisses!

ami ♡

4 comments:

  1. OMGGG! I can't wait for them to be available in the UK. (Well, I hope they do) I might give the toner a try.
    Thanks for the lovely post! ^___^

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're available here already! you can get them from boots 2 for £4 :)

      Delete
  2. I need to try these out when I run out of skincare products~
    My skin is dry and very sensitive too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear! please do tell me how you get on if you try it! <33

      Delete