Wednesday 7 August 2013

Storenvy: Brave store polka dot socks + cherry clip ♡

Hello everyone! Firstly I'd like to apologize for not posting in awhile as I've had a lot of work to do over the Summer holidays! :{ Luckily I now have almost two weeks free to relax and make lots of little posts to make up for it :D
image
Today will be a small Storenvy post about Brave Store! They are based in China and Australia and sell cute accessories and clothes. I bought the transparent socks in black polka dot and the cherry bow clip in pink stripe which cost me $8.00 each.

I made my order on the 4th July 2013 and they were shipped out the very next day! I received a dispatch e-mail stating that the estimated delivery time will be 15-25 days and that the items may be shipped separately. Shipping cost to the UK was just $5.00. I received the socks on the 15th July which I was very pleased with. However, after 25 days from the dispatch date I still hadn't received the clip so I e-mailed the store. They replied, saying that many packages were being delivered late due to stricter customs. I received the clip on the 6th August. I'd sayoverall the shipping and communication were quite good considering the cost and distance, but I wouldn't recommend relying on it if you want you purchases by a specific date.
image
I'm really loving the socks and shoes combo at the moment, and look out for anything frilly or transparent with cute patterns. I bought these socks in black polka dots and they look much like the picture. They are really cute but there are also some down sides. The polka dots are a little uneven and there is some dye transfer on the transparent parts. They are also very small - I would only recommend these for girls with shoe size UK 3/4 or smaller.
image
I've seen a lot of girls online sporting these style of cherry clips and I wanted to give them a try! The design of these are just adorable and look great worn. However, like the socks, they did have small problems with them. For example, some of the hot glue that is used is visible. Also, the clip I received the cherries were glued off-centre which is a bit annoying. Overall, though, they are really cute.
image
Overall, I would recommend this store for accessories. Of course you always have to be wary of the quality of items you will receive when buying stuff from China, but the cute designs can make up for it. 

Some other cute stuff I may purchase!
image
Thank you for reading!

ami ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment