Wednesday 24 July 2013

Jewelove eyelashes no.6 charming ♡

I'm always on the look out for lovely new lashes to try out because I wear them everyday and I couldn't resist buying these! I chose no.6 out of the range because they looked the most wearable for daytime.

"Jewelove Eyelashes are soft yet durable lashes, made with the most natural and sturdy materials for long lasting and continuous wear. The thin bands allow for a more natural look and very flexible for comfort and easier application. Use these lashes to accentuate your eyes and give them a pick me up for any occasion."
image
The most important thing to note about these lashes are that they are really, really long. They can make you look doe-eyed, but will probably look unnatural in real-life unless you have naturally long eyelashes. They look okay in pictures though. I wouldn't wear these during the daytime, even though there isn't a lot of volume. Although the fibres are nice quality and feathery, the length can make them a little irritating. The band is pretty thin and very flexible so the lashes are easy to clean and bend to your eye shape. They will last a long time. Overall, I wouldn't buy these again because, although they are great quality, the design doesn't translate as well in real-life and they're way too long.
image
Where to buy ♡
Pretty&Cute ~ $13.00
Sasa ~ $11.00
eBay ~ $8.90
image
Summary
What I liked ♡
Cute packaging
Great quality
Flexible, thin band
Easy to clean
Lasts long time

What I didn't like ♡
Way too long for me :{
Can be a little irritating
image
image
Thank you for reading! c:

ami ♡

8 comments:

  1. They look really cute on you, but I totally understand what you mean about length. Lashes that look great in pix can just look ridiculous irl. :< You look adorable in all your pics ~

    kittencuddler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :3 I agree, it seems like that for many dramatic looks!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ami,

    I found your blog via instagram and am so glad i did! new follower ^^ come check out my blog if you want :)

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling :3 i will check it out!

      Delete
  3. They have such a cute design. But I know what you mean. I have a few lashes like that too, way too long not very suitable for daytime ._.
    You look so pretty in all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! These looked promising but are not my favourite lashes :{ Thank you so much! <3

      Delete