Thursday 22 August 2013

Tony moly cats wink shiny skin bb cream ♡

Hello kittens! I just wanted to share what I thought about this Tony Moly Cats Wink BB Cream because I've heard many good things about it - and let's face it, who wouldn't love the cute kitty packaging? >w<
"Triple function BB cream with advanced covering effect and reasonable price.
Reasonable price and Triple function (Wrinkles, UV Rays, Whitening).
Advanced covering effect for blemish with soft texture.
5 Free – Mineral oil · Paraben · Ethanol · Benzophenone · Tar pigment"
image
Although this BB cream is only offered in one shade, I believe it will suit many different fair-medium skin tones. It comes in a squeezy tube that is easy to carry around and the product doesn't spill everywhere when you open it. The coverage is a little lighter than some other Asian BB creams I've tried - it's harder to cover up blemishes, but it is also easier to blend into your skin. The texture is soft and silky and doesn't feel like you're putting on a mask. I feel like it doesn't have a whitening effect, but it does look really natural and doesn't leave a grey cast. Some things I didn't like is that it doesn't cover up fine lines and pores very well, and I would also have preferred a higher sun protection than SPF25. Despite these little hiccups, I would probably buy this again!
image
Where to buy ♡
Amazon ~ $6.29
eBay ~ $8.22 (free shipping)
YesStyle ~ $14.55
image
Summary
What i liked ♡
Suits a lot of different skin tones - good for both summer + winter
Nice packaging
Easy to blend
Soft texture
Looks natural
Doesn't leave grey cast

What i didn't like ♡
Harder to cover up blemishes, fine lines + pores
Little whitening effect
Would like higher than SPF25
image
image

Lots of love,

ami ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment