Wednesday 17 July 2013

Storenvy: Dollymilk ♡

dollymilk
I've been really busy lately but I'm too excited to share these adorable handmade accessories from dollymilk with everyone! I'm totally addicted to all the pastels, tulle, ribbon and lace. I've bought the baby ♡ bell choker in pink, big♥angel wing hair clip and heart bell pins in white and black x black. Every order comes in a little bag and cute handwritten heart note.
image
This choker has the cutest little details like the bell and the cross attached to extender. It's well-made except for one time the clasp came off but it was easy to fix. The materials are soft and really good quality too, the only downside is that the ribbon isn't sewn onto the tulle throughout so it needs adjusting every time it's worn. I'd like to buy all the other colours in the future!

image
I think this hair clip has the best design ever and looks so cute in my hair! The fabric is a little thin though and it's a barrette which I don't like so I will probably change it to an alligator clip if it breaks in the future. Even though it's a really big clip it's very wearable.
image
These lovely bell pins are super-versatile - they can be used to decorate anything from bralets to backpacks and make a jingly noise when they move. The bow on the white one had frayed edges which made me sad but I just fixed it up with some clear nail varnish. :D
image
 I super recommend dollymilk as an artist and a seller. Visit her shop here!
Lots of love,

ami ♡ 






No comments:

Post a Comment