Friday 19 July 2013

Storenvy: Syndrome sweetie heels ♡

Hello! I think I have a crazy shoe shopping addiction recently and I'll be showing you another pair in this post today! >w< I bought these Sweetie Heels from the SYNDROME Storenvy!

T250qxxbbaxxxxxxxx_!!1017853762_original
image
I ordered these on the 4th July, they were dispatched on the 13th July from China and I received them on the 17th July so shipping is pretty good! The shoes cost $35 and they are $15 to ship on their own to the UK. They came wrapped in fabric inside a taped box and plastic wrap. The box was a little squished but the shoes were fine. :D

They look pretty much like the photos, just with a few more imperfections but no scratches or anything serious. I think they're so cute in real life! I'm a shoe size UK 4 so I ordered a 37 and it fits like a glove with no slipping at the back which I normally have problems with. Even though they're high heels I find them really easy to walk in and comfortable. They're well-made and are easy to put on and take off with the metal closure. I like how they look with thin lace-trim socks.
 image
image
Bye-byeee! :B 

ami ♡


2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes x.x they are super cute and comfortable aswell x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! i'm so glad i bought them :D

    ReplyDelete