Saturday 18 May 2013

ekiLove earrings review ♡


http://ekilovestore.highwire.com/
Hello dolls! Today I will be showing you two pairs of earrings I purchased from ekiLove.

ekiLove.com is an online jewellery and accessories store owned by the lovely blogger eki of ekiblog.com. She designs and handcrafts all of the items in her store, which are inspired by Japanese 'hime' (princess) style. They are all made with love, care and of high quality materials. 

You also get a free gift with every order and free shipping for orders of $65 and above.

I ordered these pairs of earrings both in pink.

Spring Amor Earring
Rose & Key Earring

The packaging was really cute and everything was tied together neatly with a pink ribbon!
    

The earrings were wrapped in mint tissue paper. I also received some business cards, a cute Rilakkuma thank-you note and free pen! The pen is adorable and writes in blue and pink ink. :B



The earrings came in these little plastic bags which had a Little Twin Stars print on one side. Cuuute! These bags were placed in grey jewellery bags for protection. 


Here are some close-up and worn pictures of the earrings!

 
My Thoughts ♡

I love them so much! You can see that every detail has been looked after - the heart-shaped backs were a lovely touch! The crystal hearts are super-sparkly, and catch lots of attention in the sunlight. I haven't seen earrings with these designs and quality quite like these anywhere else. I'd have to say these are my favourite earrings in my collection so far!

Cost ♡

Each pair cost me $14.95 each + $9.00 for postage and packaging. I think this is a reasonable price because these pieces are so beautiful. A lot of effort was put into them and also in their packaging.

Shipping & Communication ♡

I received a confirmation e-mail after I paid for these items on the 15th April 2013. On the website, it said that you will also receive a confirmation e-mail when the items have been dispatched, between 2-7 days after the order date. On the 23rd April, I e-mailed eki as I hadn't received my dispatch note yet, and I was getting worried. She promptly e-mailed me back on the same day with the shipping confirmation and proof. She was super-friendly and asked me to e-mail her when my order arrives! I received my order on the 29th April by international first-class mail (to the UK).

Recommendation ♡

eki is a wonderful seller and the items I purchased from her are great! I'd recommend anyone to buy from her at: http://ekilovestore.highwire.com/
Until next time!

ami ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment