Tuesday 8 October 2013

Creepyyeha store ♡

CREEPYYEHA
Hello lovelies! Today I'd like to share what i think about the accessories i bought from Creepyyeha. She sells a range of handmade creepy+cute accessories including chokers, garters, belts + arm bands that she designs herself! You can visit her store here.

I first paid for my order on the 10th September. I originally ordered the black mini heart garter + the o ring heart pin in pink. The shipping cost $23.95 for USPS shipping with tracking to the UK (although you can ask for a cheaper non-tracked shipping). A few days later i changed my mind + asked if i could have the pair of double head garters instead of the black mini heart garter on her tumblr. She was really lovely about it + quick to reply. About two weeks later i asked if i could also add the bellbaby choker in black to my order. Again, she was lovely, replied quickly + sent me an invoice through PayPal for the additional item. I ended up receiving the order in a big bubble envelope on the 1st October, which i was very pleased with!

Everything was wrapped neatly in a lovely black mesh bag inside the envelope - it's great to keep the accessories tidy and protected. They are really good quality and well-made too - you can hardly tell they are handmade!
image
image
"Made with velvet, layered satin ruffling, silver, flowers, silver bell, small knobs and velvet ribbon for closure."
image
"Silver suspender head with leather, garter clip, satin bow and round studs."
image
"Wooden heart 1.5x1.5inches with O ring screw back and satin bow"
image
See you later, lovelies!

ami ♡

4 comments:

  1. I visit her online store often and there are so many cute items I like!! *-*
    Lovely stuff you got there, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww me too! i already have planned what i want to get next :3 thanks for the comment! x

      Delete
  2. This is all so prettyyy awwww! do you wear them out with skirts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! theyre a bit heavy but really good quality and so cute!! :3

      Delete